Click here to download a free version of Adobe Reader.
ATV in the News
- March 15, 2017 - Rich Yeaton and Christine Kielhorn, Ph.D. will present a webinar on case studies to illustrate key lessons they have learned from implementing the E2500 approach through FDANews.com. (Click the link to get more information and register)
- March, 2017 - ATV will Exhibit at the March 14, 2017 ISPE CASA chapter Life Sciences Technology Conference in Raleigh, NC as well as at the October 2017 ISPE New England Product Show.
- October, 2016 - ATV Exhibited at the ISPE New England Product Show held at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA. We enjoyed seeing our logo displayed on the Jumbotron!
- September, 2016 - ATV Director of Quality Christine Kielhorn, Ph.D. published an article in the September 2016 GXP Journal titled "Regulating Particles on Medical Devices". Based on this article, a German Medical Device manufacturer contracted with ATV to develop a Risk Assessment of a new device's surface particle levels and also to develop a strategy to reduce and control these levels. Implementation is in progress.
- August, 2016 - ATV Director of Quality Christine Kielhorn, Ph.D. and President Rich Yeaton presented a seminar titled "Validating Cleaning Processes for Equipment used to Manufacture a Combination Product: A Case Study with a few War Stories" at the Institute of Validation Technology's Aseptic Processing, Cleaning Validation and Environmental Monitoring (ACE) Conference held in Philadelphia, PA.
- August, 2016 - ATV Vice President of Quality Assurance Kelly Thomas presented a seminar titled "Establishing Environmental Monitoring Programs Utilizing a Risk Based Approach" at the Institute of Validation Technology's Aseptic Processing, Cleaning Validation and Environmental Monitoring (ACE) Conference held in Philadelphia, PA.
- February 1, 2016 - ATV is excited to announce our new Southeast headquarters has been established in Monroe, NC. The growth of the pharmaceutical and medical device industry in the Southeast region has prompted us to set up a permanent office there to better serve our customers in the area. We're also hiring local talent. Connect with us on LinkedIn, or send us an email for more information. Looking forward to working with y'all! The new address is 2135 Commerce Drive, Suite 205, Monroe, NC 28110.
- March 24, 2015 - Rich Yeaton and Kelly Thomas presented a well-received webinar with FDA News titled "The FDA's New Inspection Approach: What Your Inspector Knows In Four Hours". http://www.fdanews.com/newinspectionapproach.
- October 21, 2014 - Rich Yeaton presented a web-based audio conference titled "FDA Inspections: Preparation, Management and Followup" with FX Conferences. Several ATV clients provided input into preparing the presentation, so it represents over fifty years experience in dealing with FDA Inspections. It was well received and FX Conferences plans to represent the conference in the future. For details, feel free to contact Rich Yeaton at .
- September 25, 2014 - Atlantic Technical and Validation Services, LLC. Is legally established.